Sunday 24 February 2013

On her engagement day

Finally, she's got engaged!



I was nearly cry in front of others when she came and gave her warm hugsss to me. I knew that she's extremely happy and glad that everything was running smoothly. Alhamdulillah, deep inside my heart i'm glad and happy too. 


Crazy moment at IIUM Library. Tekun lah sangat study tu :P


She's my all time favorite for more than 5 years and through out these years, we have shared happiness madness, laziness & sadness moments together. We even have across the most difficult situation where we argued and don't understand each other, but we never take it personally instead of shifting it to be our stepping stones in appreciating our friendship. 


When she gets angry hungry o_O


She's always be my BEST listener from before, now and then.


Makan before E-day

Aini, No other words can i describe how grateful i am for having you in my life. I pray that Allah will protect you and grant you with such enjoyment, happiness and love in your life. May Allah bless you and your family together with our friendship. I shall celebrate this November with tons of love for my B day and your wedding day. InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment