Friday 1 March 2013

Syndrome before long leave

Do you know what is unavoidable syndrome for those who is planning to be out of office for annual leave?


Correct! Spending extra time after office hour to complete outstanding and urgent works! 

What a busy week *breathing*


4 days before leave : Warm smile though it is 8.15 p.m at office and my stomach has started playing a 
harmonious music. 

How about 3 days before leave??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



1 am in the morning and i was like "oh-so-sleepy" "oh so full with chicken nuggets and fries"

And Fizi is still struggling with her "not-so-sleepy eyes" and double Chicken Mc Delux! 


Congratulation for both of us for experiencing a working life as an auditor! 
Feels like playing at Kidzania *wink* 


Though i can't fully settle all my works, but still it gives me a peaceful mind before leaving for

 Home.

Phiewww...I broke my record  that i had during my internship day. 
Left our playground shortly after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment