Saturday 16 February 2013

Andrea Bocelli live in Kuala Lumpur

I went to the curve this morning and while walking suddenly my eyes were attracted to one big poster hanging on music shop with Andrea Bocelli on it.



"Andrea Bocelli live in Kuala Lumpur with full orchestra and choir"

At that time I was thought on my head "Am I dreaming??" No. I am not. He will be here in Kuala Lumpur live on 5th May 2013 for his Asia Tour. *Grin* I was excitedly reading the poster and towards the end suddenly my happy face turned out to be something like 

T_______T 


Can you see the prices quoted on the poster? No? Maybe you need the clearer one. 



I am definitely couldn't effort for any prices above. But that will not change my love towards Andrea's music. I fell in love with his beautiful voice after watched his duet performance with Hayley Westenra. Lovely! 

In case you never hear any of his song, here is one of my all time favorite. Enjoy!


"We rarely hear the inward music, but we are all dancing to it nevertheless"
Rumi

1 comment:

  1. Adoi la... Mahal nyer tix dia....

    Klu orchestra i gagah nak g, klu tenor jer... Mmmm >< tak baloi rasa

    ReplyDelete